"Can fire burn? The flaming incendium mine fires flaming ore that must be put it to prevent it from being destroyed. Vanishes when you Rebirth."
The Incendium Mine is a Slipstream-tier dropper in Miner's Haven. It was first revealed on Berezaa's twitter along with several other Reborn Fusion and Slipstream-tier items.
In contrast to every other dropper that produces ore straight down from their spouts, the Incendium Mine launches ore straight forward from its spout and into its flamethrower, setting ores on fire. This flame does not burn the ore however, and instead has the same properties as the Symmetrium Mine; resistance to being lit on fire.
This ore's special attribute can be removed if they pass through items that take off status effects/fire, such as the Freon Sprayer and the Wild Spore.
- This is the 4th item that has won a challenge in the MHCI group
and subsequently added to Miner's Haven. The other three being the Aether Refinery, Blood Magic, and the Breech Loader.
- The Incendispike (Spikeball24) didn't even intentionally submit this item. It was for a challenge and only that.
- This is the only mine where the ore is shot, instead of being
dropped like most other mines. The only other exception to this is the Pilotite Mine.
- The ore itself is almost exactly the same as Symmetrium Mine's ore. The only difference is it being slightly transparent.
- Despite the description stating that the ore must be put out, it does not need to be extinguished.
- The Incendium Mine is the ninth most powerful Mine, beating the Breech Loader. It is beaten only by the Newtonium Excavator, Remote Octagnium Mine, Onyx Mine, Diamond Breech Loader, Draconicglass Mine, The Daegelart, Palladium Drill and Gargantium Mine.
- The Incendium Mine's decal is used for Slipstream badge and can be acquired when a user receives their first Slipstream-tier item.
- There is an error in the description, wherein put out is replaced by put it.
- This is Reborn-Proof in Miner's Haven Plus.